Today we will be giving an information about West Altainature reserve, which is situated on Altaimountains.
What can be said about West Altainature reserve on Rudny Altai?
1. West Altainature reserve situated in East Kazakhstan on Rudny Altai, created in 1992.
2. The name of the place is due to the fact that it is rich in rare metals on the earth.
3. This place also named as «Stone fairytale»among local people.
4. The conservation area borders with the Russian Federation.
5. The reserve is a home of more than 200 types of birds and 50 types of mammals. However, the fauna of fish, amphibians and reptiles, unfortunately, is not rich as in other regions.
6.West Altainature reservehas the birds, listed in «The Red book of Kazakhstan»: fаlcon, golden eagle, owl, black crane.
7. The plants growing in West Altai reserve are rare and valuable. «The Red book of Kazakhstan» includes: large floral, Altai, pink flower, Altaic Anthrax, plum astragals, and plaun
8.The climate of the West Altai reserve is stable continental. This is the wettest place not only in our country, but also in the Asian part of the Continental Independed countries (CIS).
9. The museum established in the reservein 2000.
10. Attention for passengers!
The distance between the capital city Nur-Sultan and Ust-Kamenogorsk is 1038 kilometers. If you travel by train, it takes up to 17 hours. In addition, 1 hour 40 minutes (Qazaq Air), and 1 hour 25 minutes (Air Astana) takes by plane.Have a nice trip dear passengers!